[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for next WG call

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Apr 28 18:21:10 UTC 2015

Respectfully, I don't think in #4 that those are the 2 choices before
this PDP at this stage? Another option, perhaps the leading one,
includes "making no changes at all" to existing DRPs, and instead
focus on education, which might be a very legitimate finding "based on
WG discussions from prior meetings".

Although, I suppose "making no changes at all" might be considered as
a (very uninteresting) subset of "amending existing processes" ---
i.e. in no way amending them.