[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for next WG call

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed Apr 29 13:58:48 UTC 2015

Dear All,

What we have discussed on several meetings is also ”Considering and explaining other possibilities”.

That is in fact a way to formulate - if such - our conclusion that there may not be any needs for amending UDRP or creating a new dispute resolution policy, but rather to create and add some formal clarifications. Seems that we have a good ground for discussion later on today.

Best,Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you