[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FW: Request for Input: IGO/INGO Curative Rights

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jan 23 21:48:47 UTC 2015

FYI

From: Metalitz, Steven
Sent: vendredi 23 janvier 2015 22:37
To: Glen de Saint G¨¦ry
Cc: Steve Chan; Mary Wong; Phil Corwin; Petter Rindforth, gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Subject: RE: Request for Input: IGO/INGO Curative Rights

Dear Glen,

Attached please find the response of the Intellectual Property Constituency to the questions posed by the co-chairs of the Working Group and contained in an attachment to your e-mail of December 10.  We appreciate the chance to comment and hope these responses are helpful to the Working Group.

Steve Metalitz, IPC Acting President