[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FW: Request for Input: IGO/INGO Curative Rights

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jan 23 23:07:30 UTC 2015

Thank you, Glen. WG members ­ as with other WG documents (including the
research and reports from the three Sub-Groups) we have created a page on
the WG wiki space for SO/AC/SG/Constituency/IGO input:
https://community.icann.org/x/T5gQAw. We hope this and the wiki space
generally is helpful to you as you review the status and progress of our
work.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong