[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FW: Suggestions and revisions to proposed letter

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Jun 10 13:18:26 UTC 2015

I generally agree with the proposed revisions suggested by Paul
Keating. A few small tweaks might be:

1. page 1: the UDRP Rules have been updated slightly since 1999, to
reflect electronic filing and to clarify locking of domains during a
dispute, so the link should be to either:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/rules-be-2012-02-25-en (current)

or

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/udrp-rules-2015-03-11-en (which
takes effect shortly)

2. one might add on page 2, in addition to "without in-person hearings
or oral testimony", that it's without Discovery and without
cross-examinations of parties/witnesses, either.