[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Deadline for comments to draft letter/questions on IGO immunity

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jun 10 17:23:52 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

As noted on the WG call that was just held, please submit any further
comments that you or your group may have regarding the proposed set of
questions on IGO immunity by 1700 UTC tomorrow (Thursday 11 June). This
will allow the WG co-chairs and staff to collate your comments and prepare
a final draft for circulation by next week. As such, if you have limited
time, we would suggest that you focus on the specific questions in the
document.

For your convenience, I attach the following: (1) the original draft as
proposed by the WG co-chairs; and (2) a clean (all suggested revisions
accepted) version of Paul Keating¹s edited version.

Thanks to George, Jim and Paul for their helpful suggestions, both on the
call today and via email.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong