[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for the WG call on Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 10 19:04:48 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Here is the proposed agenda for the next WG call:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Review international law expert response and determine next steps on
sovereign immunity issue (see document circulated on 9 March)
3. Follow up/wrap up on discussion about UDRP/URS differences
4. Next steps/next meeting
Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong