[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Legal Expert Candidates

Paul@law.es ZIMBRA paul at law.es
Thu Sep 3 00:51:30 UTC 2015

Well absent the base information the $ reference becomes meaningless and absent understanding the step-levels involved they are misleading.

Frankly I have no idea why you needed to reference budgets at all.  It would have been more useful if you had simply provided the person's requested hourly rate or requested fixed amount.  The WG is comprised of sophisticated people, many, if not all of whom have hired and fired attorneys and experts.

Once the WG has selected a candidate you can negotiate all you desire and if unsuccessful we will repeat the process with the next best candidate.

As a result I strongly advise everyone to ignore the references to your undisclosed budget and the $ indicators and select the most qualified person.

Paul Keating