[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for next Working Group call on 1 September

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Aug 31 18:10:28 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group members,

The proposed agenda for our next call, scheduled for Thursday 1 September at 1600 UTC, is as follows:

1.       Roll call/updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Review status of and pick up discussions on the following:
(1) previous WG discussions on standing;
(2) begin deliberations on what the applicable substantive grounds for an IGO complaint might be (if different from trademark rights) under UDRP/URS; and
(3) develop specific recommendations for the policy options regarding IGO jurisdictional immunity

3.       [if time permits] Discuss outline of possible WG initial recommendations (see Section 6 of the attached document, which is a very skeletal outline of what our Initial Report might look like, based on the template used for all GNSO PDP WG reports)

4.       Next steps/next meeting

Thanks and cheers
Mary