[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Updated Public Comment Summary Table, and reminder of agenda for the meeting this week

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Apr 10 17:33:29 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find attached a slightly updated Public Comment Review Tool document – the only update/addition made was to add some notes at the beginning as to the number of comments submitted, and the number of as well as which IGOs signed up to the OECD and WIPO comments, among other such notes.

On the call last week, it was also noted that the following will be discussed on the call this Thursday, which will also be a 90-minute call commencing at 1600 UTC:

1.       Roll call/updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Continue review of public comments received – specific focus on comments received from GNSO Stakeholder Groups & Constituencies (Registries, Registrars, BC, IPC)

3.       [if time permits] Continue review of other public comments and the Review Tool

4.       Next steps/next meeting

As we are in the midst of a significant discussion that will eventually determine whether and how our initial recommendations may be amended as part of our Final Report, it will be greatly appreciated if all members can make an effort to join the call and/or provide thoughts and comments to this mailing list. Please let the Secretariat (gnso-secs at icann.org)<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org)> know if you are unable to join the call.

We will upload the latest Public Comment Review Tool and specific comments to the Working Group wiki soon. We have already done so for the meeting from last week. Thank you!

Cheers
Mary