[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] August 24 call -- still on?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Aug 22 15:07:00 UTC 2017

Hello George and everyone,

As far as we know, the call scheduled for this Thursday is still on. Staff expects to send an updated Impact Analysis document to the Working Group for discussion on the call, once we receive the go-ahead to do so from the co-chairs. We also hope to complete a draft Final Report this week, on which we presume discussions will take place after the Working Group completes its deliberations on the updated Impact Analysis.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks and cheers
Mary