[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR REVIEW & DISCUSSION: Updated Impact Analysis document

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Aug 22 23:28:53 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find attached, for your review and discussion on our upcoming Working Group call this Thursday, an updated Impact Analysis document into which staff has added the new options that had been identified by Working Group members since the last time we reviewed an earlier version of this document. We have also attempted to include those benefits and disadvantages that we believe have been raised in the recent discussions over the various options. Our co-chairs have seen this updated document, and Phil has also added several notes to supplement those from staff.

Also attached is a redline that shows the changes that were made in this version, as compared to the June version that was discussed by the Working Group.

Finally, please note that while staff and the co-chairs have included notes on benefits and disadvantages, the actual Impact Analysis of the options under discussion is a qualitative exercise, and as such it was staff’s assumption that completion of the document will depend on the efforts of and further discussion among the Working Group.

Thanks and cheers
Mary