[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE READ: Deadline for proposals and agenda for Working Group meeting this week

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Dec 14 17:18:40 UTC 2017

I am trying to get into the meeting but the host is not letting me in...

Anyway, I support this proposal from Zak as it seems like something we
could all agree on now, and allow the UDRP Review to address the
UDRP-specific issues that have been raised in this group.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW