[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE READ: Co-Chairs' proposal for moving forward to determining consensus

Zak Muscovitch zak at muscovitch.com
Mon Dec 18 19:37:46 UTC 2017

Dear Mary and Co-chairs,

Many thanks for providing the below summary of the process moving forward.
Further to the below email, it is unclear to me where exactly the Consensus
call is taking place. It appears that there is an anonymous poll to be
conducted, followed by a determination of consensus level by the chairs,
followed by a discussion on the chairs’ designation, but I am unable to
identify at what stage therein if any, the Consensus call itself is deemed
to be taking place.

In the below email, it states that the, “final consensus level for each
option included in the Final Report will be determined under the procedure
provided in the Guidelines”. So does that mean there will at some point be
a Consensus call made “on the designated mailing list”, as per the
Guidelines?

Zak