[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE READ: Co-Chairs' proposal for moving forward to determining consensus

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 19:19:50 UTC 2017

With respect Phil, your reply does not even begin to answer the question I
asked.

The question I asked has nothing to do with option A, B or C. If I am right
substantial sections of the working group report will have to be rewritten.

Therefore please can you answer the question I posed?

Many thanks,

Paul