[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] My personal comments on our time frame and continous adding of new proposals

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Wed Dec 20 17:02:11 UTC 2017

Phil,

I respect your opinion but disagree with it.  I know that we are all tired
of this project and want to see it finished.  However, I do not want to do
that at the risk of violating what I see are clear rules.  In that regard
while I support the use of polls those polls must be:

Restricted to voting members
Be transparent ­ identifying the person voting and what was voted for.
Be publicly available for all purposes as WG records.

Paul