[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Initial Report has been published for public comment

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Feb 21 14:21:16 UTC 2017

With just over a week left to go, it appears no one has submitted comments
yet:

https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-20jan17/
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-2017-01-20-en

Are we planning to stick to the March 1st deadline? (I've seen so many
ICANN comment periods get extended, I had to ask.....)

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 7:34 PM, George Kirikos <icann at leap.com> wrote:

> Congratulations everyone on reaching this important milestone! There's
> still some work left to do, but we can begin to see the light at the end of
> the tunnel. Kudos to all for the great effort to get where we are today.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> 416-588-0269
> http://www.leap.com/
>

> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Jay Chapman <jay at digimedia.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Mary, Steve and everyone!
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Jay Chapman
>>
>> * <http://www.digimedia.com>*
>> 102 S. Broadway, #200 - Edmond, OK 73034
>> jay at digimedia.com - (940) 691-1800
>>
>> This e-mail & any attachment(s) is(/are) confidential & only for the
>> intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please
>> immediately notify me, delete this e-mail & all attachment(s).
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>

>>> Steve and I are pleased to inform you that our Initial Report has now
>>> been published on the ICANN website for public comment:
>>> https://www.icann.org/public-comments/igo-ingo-crp-access-in
>>> itial-2017-01-20-en. The public comment period will close on *1 March