[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR FINAL REVIEW: Updated draft Initial Report

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Tue Jan 10 17:57:04 UTC 2017

Mary,
A reference change, section 6.1.1 - I am listed as an individual, it should
show as BC.  I requested this some time ago, but might not have been logged
in the database.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Jay Chapman

* <http://www.digimedia.com>*
102 S. Broadway - Edmond, OK 73034
jay at digimedia.com - (940) 691-1800

This e-mail & any attachment(s) is(/are) confidential & only for the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please
immediately notify me, delete this e-mail & all attachment(s).