[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call with the IGO-INGO Curative Rights Working Group co-chairs

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Jan 2 13:38:35 UTC 2018

I'm just following up on the emails of December 21, 2017. Is the
Thursday January 4, 2018 date and 12:00 noon (Eastern time) time,
corresponding to the usual IGO PDP conference call date/time
acceptable? If not, I'd suggest the following week (Thursday January
11, 2018 at 12:00 noon Eastern time) as an alternative.

Please advise before the end of the business day today.