[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call with the IGO-INGO Curative Rights Working Group co-chairs

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 12:34:09 UTC 2018

*The entire WG has been a tremendous waste of time to try to solve a
purported problem that has never been proved to exist.  And whose
proponents have refused to participate in the WG*

Agreed and we also have

A draft report with basic avoidable errors
An expert’s report that isn’t even relevant to the WG’s charter
A (nearly?) final report that incorrectly applies the expert’s findings

And a proposed recommendation for an arbitration mechanism which will
probably never be used as it is limited to cases that require a quirk of
process as the result of a combination of a bad judge, an incompetent
lawyer and no appeal.

And to get that proposed recommendation into the report?

We’re waiting a week for a written rebuttal/approval of oral testimony
which hasn’t been heard yet, so some who is supposed to be informed can
workout how to defend a position in the absence of guidance from above once
the oral reasoning is delivered.

You couldn't make it up.

Best regards,

Paul.