[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Response from Working Group co-chairs to George Kirikos' written submission

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jan 16 18:51:33 UTC 2018

Dear all,

This email is being sent by staff on behalf of Phil and Petter, co-chairs of this Working Group.

As part of the procedural agreement that was reached on the call between George, Phil and Petter last Thursday 11 January (also attended by Paul Keating, Paul Tattersfield and ICANN Ombudsman Herb Waye as an observer), a deadline of 1800 UTC today (Tuesday 16 January) was agreed for Phil and Petter to respond in writing to George’s written submission from Thursday.

Staff confirms that a written response was sent to George before this deadline. A copy of that response is attached for your reference. A further call has been scheduled for this Thursday between the parties concerned. As was done with the call last week, this call will also be recorded and the recording and transcript posted to the Working Group wiki space.

Cheers
Mary and Steve