[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Paul Keating's Concensus Votes

Crystal Ondo crystal at donuts.email
Fri Jun 8 18:15:38 UTC 2018

Recognizing that I am somewhat of a newcomer to the group, of the four Recommendations, I support Recommendation One.

Regarding the various options for a possible Recommendation Five, I support Option One.  While Option Four is tempting, I have concerns that kicking it to the RPM WG will result in additional, unjustified and lengthy delays to the finalization of this issue.

Crystal Ondo
VP, Corporate Affairs  ||  Donuts Inc.
+1.425.919.3563