[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] George Kirikos analysis of initial consensus designation levels (as of June 11, 2018)

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Jun 12 06:01:03 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

After consulting with Jim Bikoff off-list, I've updated my spreadsheet
to remove the question marks (got those ones right, so they didn't
change from before), and fixed a typo [from "Does" to "Doesn't"] which
didn't actually change any of the analysis (that cell was Yellow, so I
assessed it correctly, just didn't notice the typo until now).

The web link updates automatically:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQgB2sY5AgaBZUHsHJJPLIsAwTFj-0i3FsammN5q-iD1QCQ_EMBC8LTzZ30TGvrf6Fw_mUvlnHa9DV9/pubhtml

(every 5 minutes) but some might prefer the PDF.

Bedtime for me.