[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Why hasn't Susan and ICANN staff posted the corrected input counts yet?

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Sun May 6 12:23:57 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

Seventeen days ago, on the April 19th call, I pointed out that the
input was miscounted (among other things), and Susan specifically
stated that:

"We will check on a number of people that provided input and correct
that in the report."

[bottom of page 17 of the transcript at:

https://community.icann.org/x/wAEFBQ

https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/84214208/transcript%20IGO%20INGO%20CRP%2019April.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1524230243000&api=v2
]

Why has this not been done yet? This is only a count of 9 vs 10
people, and shouldn't take more than a few minutes, and certainly not
more than 2 weeks (and counting).

This was also but one of the issues I raised in the previous email to
the mailing list:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2018-April/001139.html

in the attached PDF, and hasn't been addressed.