[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Public Display of Possible Consensus

Bikoff, James jbikoff at sgrlaw.com
Tue May 8 18:17:30 UTC 2018

I am also in favor of option 4.

Jim

James L. Bikoff | Attorney at Law

202-263-4341 Phone
202-263-4329 Fax
www.sgrlaw.com
jbikoff at sgrlaw.com

1055 Thomas Jefferson Street, N.W.
Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20007

Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP

-----Original Message-----
From: Gnso-igo-ingo-crp [mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-crp-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of David W. Maher
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 1:57 PM
To: gnso-igo-ingo-.
Subject: Re: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Public Display of Possible Consensus

CAUTION: This email is from an external source. Do not click links or attachments unless it's from a verified sender.
________________________________

My preferences are as follows:
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
Option 3: No
Option 4: Yes
Option 5: No
Option 6: No

In general, I agree with Paul Keating's reasoning, with the minor exception that I would prefer Option 4 over Option 1 because Option 4 gives the IGOs an opportunity to have their voice heard.
David Maher

David W. Maher
Public Interest Registry
Senior Vice-President - Law & Policy