[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ext] IGO WG - Draft Report in Word Format

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri May 11 18:42:52 UTC 2018

Thank you Paul – yes, staff intends to send out the Word version of the draft Final Report today. We are doing our best to get that out to everyone within the next hour or so, as we have had to support other meetings and deadlines so we have not been able to fully incorporate feedback from the call yesterday (especially in relation to the 6ter recommendation).

Best regards,
Mary & Steve