[Gnso-igo-ingo-ip-irt] IRT meeting 20190928 to be cancelled

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Mon Sep 23 22:52:40 UTC 2019

Dear IRT,

I plan to cancel this week’s IRT meeting coming up Thursday.
As you’ve noted, Stephane is working to submit the request for additional names to the IRT.
Based on his request, we are updating the Public Comment form.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WuZ5PRr9x9oUiNecOpOn4lXyeF-8i4RH/edit?ts=5d89149b

Since, the IRT has already agreed on the proposed addition, all that is left to do is to accurate accounting and spelling out of the names for the public comment form.

I propose that we continue to work via email and skip the meeting this week.

Let me know if you have any objection to cancelling.
Otherwise, Andrea will follow-up with the meeting cancellation by end of Tuesday.

--
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang