[Gnso-igo-ingo-ip-irt] IRT meeting 20190928 to be cancelled

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Sep 23 23:43:43 UTC 2019

Dennis

Good evening. Am sure you are correct in that we can work by mail etc. Thanks to Stephanie for clarification on names.

Best

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Sep 2019, at 00:52, Dennis Chang <dennis.chang at icann.org<mailto:dennis.chang at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear IRT,

I plan to cancel this week’s IRT meeting coming up Thursday.
As you’ve noted, Stephane is working to submit the request for additional names to the IRT.
Based on his request, we are updating the Public Comment form.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WuZ5PRr9x9oUiNecOpOn4lXyeF-8i4RH/edit?ts=5d89149b

Since, the IRT has already agreed on the proposed addition, all that is left to do is to accurate accounting and spelling out of the names for the public comment form.

I propose that we continue to work via email and skip the meeting this week.

Let me know if you have any objection to cancelling.
Otherwise, Andrea will follow-up with the meeting cancellation by end of Tuesday.

--
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang