[Gnso-igo-ingo] Reconvened WG - Next Meeting

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Mon May 21 19:16:32 UTC 2018

Hi All,

After further review with the Chair, we will not have quorum this week and
next to adequately cover the remaining items for the definitive list and the
draft Initial Report.  Therefore, our next meeting will occur on 7 June at
14 UTC.  It will be scheduled for two hours.  Please block your calendars
now, but you should see a calendar invite in the next day.

Per a prior email on a draft timeline, we have some slack to still make the
August GNSO Council Motions and Documents deadline.  But, this will mean
that we need to aggressively deliberate any remaining issues, ready the
Initial Report for consensus call, and conduct the public comment period
(launched just before ICANN62).

I'll send out an updated draft timeline shortly and some reminders to review
the variant index.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

720.839.5735