[gnso-igo-wt] ACTION REQUIRED: Public Comment has closed

Chris Disspain chris at disspain.uk
Mon Oct 25 12:50:26 UTC 2021

Hello All,

I hope that all is well and that, for those involved, ICANN 72 this week passes uneventfully.

As Berry says below, our next call is on 2 November. On that call we will start to go through the comments as they pertain to each recommendation. To help us do that, Berry is in the process of creating the Public Comment Review Tool which takes each comment from each submission and assigns it to the relevant recommendation(s). Berry will have this to us all by Friday and it is that PCRT that we will be using over the next few calls to review the public comments.

Meanwhile, please read the comments which can be accessed here <https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/initial-report-epdp-specific-curative-rights-protections-igos-14-09-2021/submissions?page=1&sort-direction=newest>.

Cheers,

Chris