[gnso-igo-wt] Updated Recommendation #3

BECKHAM Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Fri Feb 11 15:33:04 UTC 2022

Thanks Berry, Staff,

After some initial discussion, from IGOs perspective, we think this could work (we are still engaged in some broader IGO consultations however).

We are keen to hear if others share that view, or if there may any specific aspect that others find still merits adjustment and/or discussion.  And if so, in the hopes we could still consult internally before Monday’s call, what those may be.

Brian