[gnso-irtpd] For your review

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri Jun 28 07:47:45 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed draft agenda for our face to face meeting in
Durban on 17 July 2013 - see http://durban47.icann.org/node/39743.

Attached you will find the powerpoint presentation (that will be used for
the GNSO Council update as well as an introduction of the Group's work to
the attending community. Also, I had a first stab at some preliminary
recommendations for Charter questions e) and f) and I attached those. Please
feel free to use the list for thoughts/comments you may have of them in
preparation for the discussion in Durban ­ see agenda below.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars

Proposed Draft Agenda IRTP Part D face-to-face Meeting in Durban, 17 July
7.30 am (other time zones: http://tinyurl.com/pz3jecl)
1. Roll Call / SOI Updates
2. Overview of the Group's work to the Community and general discussion
3. Discussion of Recommendations to Charter question e)
4. Discussion of Recommendation to Charter question f)
5. Next steps/confirm next meeting