[gnso-irtpd] Draft Agenda and MindMap

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri Sep 20 13:21:23 UTC 2013

Dear all,

As you might recall from last week's call, the next IRTP Part D meeting
(Monday 23 September)  was agreed to be a smaller, sub-working group-style
meeting to hammer out some concrete recommendations on Charter question c).

Kristine, Volker, Bartlett, Mikey and James (in absence) agreed to
participate in this effort, the outcome of which will be shared with the
entire Group as soon as possible of course.

To kick-start the discussion and to give everybody an idea what the issues
at stake are, I have drawn up a MindMap which is attached in its original
(editable) .mm format and also as a static .pdf (in case you have not
installed FreeMind, it is free and available here
<http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Download> ).
As always, please feel free to suggest additional questions, steps etc,
either on the list or during the  call.

I am looking forward to Monday's call, the proposed draft agenda for which
you can find below.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars

Proposed Draft Agenda, IRTP Part D PDP Working Group, Monday 23 September
2013

1. Roll Call / SOI Updates
2. Review discussion and formulate recommendations on Charter Question c)
3. Next steps / confirm next meeting

Adobe Connect WITH AUDIO enabled: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/irtppartd/