[gnso-irtpd] Latest Version and Draft Agenda

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri Feb 28 14:22:04 UTC 2014

Dear all,
Please find attached an updated version of the Draft Initial Report that also contains a full Executive Summary. Regarding James' comment on p. 25 (redline version) I have double checked with Compliance and will amend on Monday (they are not yet awake in the LA office it seems). As you will see I have attached a redline version (that includes both Mikey's and James' comments/edits) as well as a clean version for ease of reading.
Looking forward to our meeting on Monday and hope that we can send  the Initial Report out for public comment after our call. Speaking of, please find the draft agenda below.
Best wishes,
Lars

Proposed Draft Agenda – IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting - 03 March 2014

1. Roll Call / SOI Updates

2. Review of draft Initial Report anddetermining whether we have sufficient agreement to submit today

3. Next steps / confirm next meeting