[gnso-irtpd] Updated Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 8 04:45:55 UTC 2014

One more small wording change.

14 starts off with: The WG recommends that, as an
additional best practice, ICANN accredited Registrars...

That should have been: The WG recommends that, in
addition, as a best practice, ICANN accredited Registrars
(See page 29 of the trascript -
http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/transcript-irtp-d-18aug14-en.pdf
ot at about minute 50 of the MP3).

Alan