[gnso-irtpd] Final Report

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Sep 22 16:13:19 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached the Final Report ­ redline and clean version. As per
agreement on the call, we will keep the document open until Wednesday 16:00
UTC ­ if you detect any typos or would like to suggest other non-substantive
changes, please do so via the mailing list. Following any final changes I
will publish the Report on Wednesday. It should then be added to the GNSO
Council¹s agenda for its consideration during ICANN 51 in Los Angeles.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the Working Group ­ and
especially James and Mikey ­ for their dedicated work; it has been a great
pleasure to work with all of you during the past 18 months!

Many thanks, best wishes, and hopefully see you in Los Angeles!
Lars