[Gnso-newgtld-wg] LAST CALL on CC1 / No Call Monday

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Aug 12 20:49:30 UTC 2016

All,

The co-chairs met today and decided that because no additional CC1 responses came in this past week that we would cancel the Monday full group call on the 15th.  However, the Work Tracks will begin as scheduled next week on the 16th (Work Track 1) and the 18th (Work Track 2).  Please look out for a cancellation notice for Monday's meeting as well as agendas for the first calls of Tracks 1 and 2.  The Full Group will meet again on Monday, August 22nd.

Also, I would like to issue a Last Call on responses to CC1 by Friday, August 19th.  Please let us know if there will be any difficulties in making this new (third and final) deadline.  If we do not receive responses by the 19th, we will assume that you respective constituency/Stakeholder Group/ Advisory Committee would like to sit this comment period out.  Thank you to the GAC and Registries for already submitting your comments.

Best regards,

Jeff Neuman
Avri Doria

Co-Chairs