[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Please participate - doodle poll on possible F2F session at ICANN57

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Jul 14 11:47:06 UTC 2016

Phil,

Thanks for the heads up on the CCWG discussions.  I am sure ICANN staff will take all of this into consideration.

On a personal note, I believe that we are going to need to balance priorities.  CCWG has had face to face meetings at every ICANN meeting for at least the past two years and I am sure they will continue.  But that said, we cannot stop all of the other work going on….otherwise we will have a super accountable organization that does nothing substantively ☺

Seriously though, we will try to balance everything, but there may be competing meetings which are unavoidable if we want to keep all of the meetings within the time allotted.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514