[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Final Report to be published without Minority Views?

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon May 4 14:31:21 UTC 2020

Consensus Calls will only come before the ultimate Final Report is delivered to the Council.  We will not do consensus calls prior to the release of this draft final report.

That said, Leadership will discuss this week whether “dissenting” views can be covered in the draft final report and how they can be addressed in the draft final.

I am trying to stay away from using the term Minority Report for the draft final report because that does have a very specific meaning in our PDP process.

Jeff Neuman
Senior Vice President
Com Laude | Valideus