[GNSO-PDP3Dot0-DT] ICANN66 Proposed Agenda & Materials for PDP 3.0 Small Team Meeting & Presentations

Flip Petillion fpetillion at petillion.law
Fri Nov 1 17:56:42 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I have taken the time to review the document in detail.
I downloaded the text and worked on it on the plane to Montréal.
I have limited changes as much as possible.
I have added some comments.
Not a big deal. Happy to discuss.
The most essential change would be the avoidance of the word ‘dispute’.
Curious to know what you think.
Best regards to all and I am looking forward to see you all in Montréal.
Flip

Flip Petillion
fpetillion at petillion.law
+32484652653