[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] A brief status report

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Thu Feb 13 17:57:57 UTC 2014

Hello.

We made a lot of progress on last week’s call, essentially finalizing the set of internal questions, at least for now, and diving into work plan issues. The  Idea when we started the hour was to start a discussion of the order in which to examine questions.  Instead, I think we saw a bit of a consensus by the end of the hour on how to begin.  Mary will send out the current set of questions and a revised work plan later this afternoon. You will notice that we will start with question two, and then tentatively proceed to section 2. In order to avoid confusion though, section designations now will be letters instead of Roman numerals.

Thanks.  As always,  let us know if you have any questions or concerns,  and please keep discussions going on the list.

Don