[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Edits to Executive Summary

Williams, Todd Todd.Williams at turner.com
Tue Apr 28 13:37:42 UTC 2015

All:

Happy to discuss on the call, but my impression is that the proposed edits to Section 1.3.3 outlined below seem more substantive than typographic/compositional, and thus would probably be better suited for inclusion in an additional statement to go out with the draft initial report than in the report itself.

Having written many “Questions Presented” for briefs in a previous lifetime that were designed to lead to only one answer, the four questions outlined below seem to me especially ill-suited for our draft initial report.

TW.