[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] consensus on Final Report

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 7 21:24:02 UTC 2015

Folks

ALAC has one issue that we would like rectified.  In the summary, under the heading 'Mandatory Provisions to be included in Provider Terms', Clause 8, after the words 'terms of service', insert the following (including price).  In the body of the final report, it is not as clear where this should be inserted, but my suggestion is that the recommendations under Category B Question 3 include a general statement that the terms of service (including price) must be publicly available.

The reason for this is that one of the ALAC recommendations in its submission to the Initial Report was that the requirements in the final specification be no less than what is required under the interim specification that was approved by the Board as part of the amendments to the RAA in 2013.  The Interim specification does include that terms of service (including price) be disclosed

With the above change made, both Carlton and I are happy to agree with the report.

Holly