[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] consensus on Final Report

Graeme Bunton gbunton at tucows.com
Mon Dec 7 22:02:56 UTC 2015

Hi Holly, and all.

While this request did come post the deadline, it was raised prior to
it.  I think it's reasonable to say that this change is minor, and I
think could be considered clerical and as such, having discussed it with
Staff and my fellow Chairs, will be included in the final report.

Graeme

On 2015-12-07 4:24 PM, Holly Raiche wrote:
> Folks
>
> ALAC has one issue that we would like rectified.  In the summary,
> under the heading 'Mandatory Provisions to be included in Provider
> Terms', Clause 8, after the words 'terms of service', insert the
> following *_(including price)_*.  In the body of the final report, it
> is not as clear where this should be inserted, but my suggestion is
> that the recommendations under Category B Question 3 include a general
> statement that the terms of service (including price) must be publicly
> available.
>
> The reason for this is that one of the ALAC recommendations in its
> submission to the Initial Report was that the requirements in the
> final specification be no less than what is required under the interim
> specification that was approved by the Board as part of the amendments
> to the RAA in 2013.  The Interim specification does include that terms
> of service *(including price)* be disclosed
>
> With the above change made, both Carlton and I are happy to agree with
> the report.
>
> Holly

Graeme Bunton
Manager, Analytics and Insights