[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Consensus Call Closed and Thank You

Graeme Bunton gbunton at tucows.com
Mon Dec 7 22:09:31 UTC 2015

Hello All,

As of 1pm EST our consensus call has closed, and seeing that no
objections or minority statements have been received, we can now
consider our report as final with full consensus.  The final report and
motion will be sent to the GNSO shortly. To be clear, this will include
the addition from Holly received today.

This ends two years of considerable effort by everyone involved, and the
conclusion of this working group is no small feat.  The Chairs would
like to extend our sincere thanks to everyone who participated for their
time, effort, attention and patience.  We've worked through some
challenging, contentious issues, and have found understanding and
compromise.  Everyone should be proud of how we've come together and
worked awfully hard on this important issue.

We'd also like to extend our thanks to Mary, Marika and the rest of
ICANN staff who have been extremely supportive to both the Chairs and
the working group over the past two years. It's clear we could not have
done this without their experience and guidance.

Thanks again,

Don, Steve and Graeme

--
Graeme Bunton