[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Consensus Call Closed and Thank You

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Dec 7 23:37:20 UTC 2015

Graeme & PPSAI -

Mary has just reminded me that I am still the GNSO Council Liaison to the
PPSAI PDP.  As such, I have submitted a motion to the GNSO Council List
this evening for consideration during the Council¹s next meeting on 17
DEC.  This motion notifies the Council that all recommendations enjoy Full
Consensus, and asks for approval of our Final Report.

I would echo thanks to Staff and all WG Participants, and add thanks to
our co-Chairs (Graeme & Steve) for their tireless efforts on this WG.

The next step will be the Implementation Review Team (IRT), which will
comprise many members of the PDP.  And as we¹ve discussed, there is plenty
of work ahead for that group.  But hopefully that can wait until early in
2016, so enjoy the holidays & New Year.

Thanks‹

J.

On 12/7/15, 16:09 , "gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org on behalf of