[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Today's Call: Agenda

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Oct 18 13:36:55 UTC 2017

All

For this afternoon's call here's a rough agenda of what we should try to cover:

-Brief recap of DT1 goals and due date - Michele
-  All team members to share their level of experience with resolving technical issues / DNS research
- Introduce EWG's definition of this purpose, as starting point for discussion
- Team members less familiar with this purpose to ask general questions
- Team members more familiar with this purpose to give real-world  examples of this purpose, drawn from their own experiences
- Divvy up drafting and agree upon plan to flesh out template by 26th October

Questions? Suggestions?

For reference I'm attaching the material I circulated previously.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon