[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Today's Call: Agenda

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 18 14:23:42 UTC 2017

Since I have no experience resolving technical issues, I have been
scratching my head wondering why I am on this group.  Possibly you could
explain?  Otherwise, it seems to make more sense putting me on the law
enforcement group, where I have ample experience dealing with LEA issues.

cheers STephanie.