[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Adobe Connect Recording, attendance & AC Chat from Next-Gen RDS drafting team #1:Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research call on Monday, 23 October 2017 19:00 UTC

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Mon Oct 23 20:03:39 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find below the Adobe Connect recording, chat and attendance from the Next-Gen RDS drafting team #1:Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research call on Monday, 23 October 2017 at 19:00 UTC.

Adobe Connect recording:   https://participate.icann.org/p1ls1pmx2po/

Attendance: Michele Neylon
Greg Aaron, Greg Shatan, Stephanie Perrin, Nathalie Coupet, James Galvin, Stephanie Perrin

Staff: Michelle DeSmyter

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Michelle

Adobe Connect Chat:
 Michelle DeSmyter:Welcome to the Next-Gen RDS Drafting team #1: Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research on Monday, 23 October 2017 at 19:00 UTC.
  Michele Neylon:the document we were working on is at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_164wd3HBa7ZYsJPduzl-5FmII9abCKwwmUhosbQwc3bfdY_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=2rViHQk6km_QK3bqBzu9loKHN-70sgWvrT8l22p4wu0&s=hfLpKHafjTsnO7eSBS4Hrd6Aohkc3ji1YEavzaEiil4&e=
  Michele Neylon:looks like outputting to PDF doesn't show any of the suggestions :
  Michele Neylon::(
  Greg Aaron:Yeah, the comments are not showing.
  Greg Aaron:on whih day?
  Nathalie Coupet:I'm not going to be there
  Greg Aaron:I will not be there on Saturday.
  Greg Shatan:I will probably not be there, regrettably. :-(
  Alan Woods (Donuts):i'll be there on the Saturday
  Greg Aaron:I will be at the second meetings.
  Greg Shatan:Process of elimination.
  Greg Shatan:The dulcet tones are never tiresome.
  Michelle DeSmyter:Welcome Stephanie!
  Greg Shatan:Fair swap, then.
  Stephanie Perrin:Thanks, sorry to be late.  Time flies when having fun
  James Galvin (Afilias):Apologies for being late!
  Nathalie Coupet:yes
  Nathalie Coupet:no, I'll answer that on the list
  Nathalie Coupet:yes
  Michele Neylon:Nathalie - no audio?
  Nathalie Coupet:No audio - am in a loud room
  Michele Neylon:no problem
  Nathalie Coupet:yes
  Alan Woods (Donuts):+1 jim
  Stephanie Perrin:consider my opinion voiced.  This one should, in my view, gtt broken down into a few more chunks.  Technical use should be a group in and unto itself
  Alan Woods (Donuts):That is how I see it too Greg. (re whittling down lthe list later to legitimate use)
  Nathalie Coupet:Thank you
  James Galvin (Afilias):thanks bye all
  Greg Shatan:Bye all, thanks!!!!!