[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research - drafts

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Mon Mar 5 16:13:41 UTC 2018

DT1,

Just a reminder that the drafting team has been
asked to review and refine answers to these
questions preferably by COB today but no later than 7 March.

As noted below, the drafts are on Google Docs for
you to provide your comments and edits.

Will any of you be on tomorrow's WG call to give a progress update?

Best, Lisa